Thanks to the source, we have a new and detailed image that shows the LG V30 practically from all angles, and that in turn confirms all the information that we had been seeing during the last days.
As we can see the LG V30 maintains the entire screen finish of LG G6 (18: 9 format), but goes a step beyond what we saw in that terminal as it achieves a further reduction of the edges, both upper and lower as in the sides.
Another important detail we have in the use of 2.5D glass, which gives it a much more attractive finish on the edges of the sides and a look less flat than the LG G6. Attached an image of this also so that you can compare directly and draw conclusions for yourselves.
Regarding the finishes we have a terminal that maintains the construction in metal, although at the level of specifications will be an important leap against the LG G6 as it will have:
- 6-inch IPS screen in 18: 9 format with QHD + resolution.
- SoC Snapdragon 835 with eight-core CPU.
- GPU Adreno 540.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage capacity.
- Possible version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage capacity.
- Double 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP front.
- Android 7.1 as an operating system.
We remind you that the official presentation of the LG V30 is expected for next August 31. We do not have details about the price, but the chances are that it will be between 700 and 800 dollars in its free version.