The Nokia 9 is called to become the new top of the Finnish company, although as we know its development and marketing will be the responsibility of HMD Global, a company that has the rights of the brand.
During the last few weeks we have been seeing a lot of information about this terminal, which has allowed us to know its most important characteristics both at the level of design and specifications, although the sources have been somewhat dispersed.
That is why we wanted to group in a single article all those fundamental keys that we know until now of the next top of Nokia range.
We start with finishes. It is assumed that the Nokia 9 will feature a unibody finish with metal casing and will maintain the design baselines we have seen in the Nokia 6 and Nokia 3.
With regard to the specifications we have been able to make a fairly complete compilation that leaves us the following specs:
- Screen of 5.3 inches IPS type with format 9:16 and resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels.
- SoC Snapdragon 835.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage capacity, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage capacity.
- Double 13MP rear camera, 12MP front camera.
- Android 7.1.1 as an operating system.
- Type-C USB connector, fingerprint reader.
Release date and price
The latest information suggests that the terminal Nokia 9 could be announced between late June and July, a temporary stretch that is quite credible as it would allow the Nokia 9 to reach the market before Apple’s new iPhone.
Regarding the price have been shuffled many figures, but the most meaningful are the following:
- Version of 4 GB and 64 GB for 700 dollars.
- 6GB version and 128GB for $ 800.
We remind you before concluding that it is possible that the Nokia 9 uses the rumored Snapdragon 836.