The Chinese company has confirmed that it will officially present the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A next August 21 by sending the official invitations for the event, but also has taken to show some images that show the design of the terminal.
This means that the header image is official and represents the final appearance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. As we can see they maintain all the lines and patterns to which we have accustomed Xiaomi, in addition to the classic metal finish.
In terms of specifications we are faced with a mid-range terminal equipped with:
- SoC Snapdragon 425 or 430 (has not yet been confirmed, but we expect a 430).
- 5 inch screen with 720p resolution.
- 2 GB of RAM or 3 GB of RAM, depending on version.
- 16GB / 32GB of storage capacity, depending on version.
- 16MP rear camera, 13 MP front.
- 000 mAh battery.
- Android as operating system.
The Snapdragon 430 is a chip that installs an eight-core CPU Cortex-A53 and an Adreno 505 GPU so we can expect quite acceptable performance overall, but obviously not be at the level of solutions that have high performance Cortex-A7X cores.
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A in its base configuration (with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage capacity) is expected to cost around $ 150 per change. The higher version (with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage capacity) should be about $ 200 to change.