ASUS was preparing a notebook of high end games based on ZEN and that it could hover within a few days, a prediction that the end is fulfilled because the Taiwanese firm has officially announced the new notebook – ASUS ROG STRIX GL702ZC.
ASUS ROG STRIX GL702ZC offers a very powerful configuration, so that with it we could play smoothly to any current title in 1440p resolutions and also carry out heavy work in professional applications with high parallelization.
Taking a closer look at the specifications we find the following:
- 3-inch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and FreeSync.
- Processor RYZEN 7 1700 with eight cores and sixteen threads at 3 GHz-3.7 GHz, normal and turbo mode (65W).
- Radeon RX 580 graphics card with 4 GB of GDDR5 (65W).
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 at 2,400 MHz.
- HDD up to 1 TB and NVD SSD up to 512 GB.
- Windows 10 or Windows 10 Pro as an operating system.
- Three kilograms of weight.
As we said this is a high performance computer that has everything you need to offer a good experience of use in any application. We must also recognize that this notebook marks a clear turning point, since it is the first to have a real eight-core processor.
We have no details about the availability date and we do not know the price of the ASUS ROG STRIX GL702ZC, so wait till ASUS confirms both. Yet we can imagine that it will have a high cost.