On the occasion of the announcement of the exact release date, we publish a small conceptual overview of Huawei Mate 10. The novelty should become one of the most advanced smartphones of 2018 and even compete with Apple iPhone 8 itself (if it does come out this fall).
According to the source, Huawei plans to show Mate 10 on October 16 in Munich. Thus, the company seems to be announcing its big plans for the market, which is now no less important for it than the Chinese market.
According to rumors, the design of Huawei Mate 10 will resemble the Samsung Galaxy S8, that is, a large screen and thin frames around it. Thus it turns out to reduce the size of the smartphone, but keep the display diagonal. However, this only applies to the frontal part.
Behind the back of the Mate 10 will resemble its predecessor, as well as the Hiawei P10 / P10 Plus presented in the spring of 2017.
Key Chips Huawei Mate 10
- Large frameless 6-inch screen from JDI with a resolution of Full HD + 2160 × 1080 pixels. A more advanced version of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro with a QHD display of 2880 × 1440 pixels is also expected.
- The new powerful mobile processor HiSilicon Kirin 970. If you believe the statements of official representatives of Huawei, it will be more powerful not only Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, but even Apple A11 (probably due to the use of ARM Cortex-A75 cores).
- Graphic accelerator Heimdallr MP, which will allow you to comfortably launch even the most demanding mobile games.
- 8 GB fast RAM LPDDR4x. Also, we expect a more “modest” version, which has “only” 6 GB of RAM.
- Built-in storage capacity of 128/256 GB on fast UFS 2.1 chips.
- A new dual main camera with unchanged optics from Leica. Supposed to have an “honest” optical zoom.
- The function of three-dimensional face scanning in addition to becoming already familiar scanner of fingerprints.
- An updated version of the company’s fast charging technology.
Price of issue
But at a price, as they say, we will not stand. Huawei Mate 10 promises to be the most expensive flagship in the history of the company, its cost can be as high as 1110 US dollars (this is even more expensive than Samsung Galaxy Note 8).
For this reason, Huawei allegedly plans to release a “lightweight” version called Huawei Mate 10 Lite with a smaller screen and a number of other truncated features. The price of it can be 555 dollars.