According to some data, this autumn Chinese will release Huawei Mate 10 Pro, which can become the most powerful and advanced Android-smartphone in 2017. Official representatives of Huawei do not comment on such rumors.
Nevertheless, if the Huawei Mate 10 Pro really comes out, it promises to be a very interesting novelty. As the name implies, this is the “pumped-up” version of Mate 10 with improved technical characteristics:
- The amount of memory Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be increased to 8 GB (“basic” version will receive 4/6 GB depending on the modification).
- The capacity of the built-in flash drive will be as much as 256 GB. A more “modest” version with only 128 GB Flash will also be available.
- The screen of the Mate 10 Pro will not just be large and with very thin frames. It will receive a curved matrix AMOLED – like the Galaxy S8, but with a diagonal of 6 inches and a resolution of 2880 × 1440 pixels (QHD +).
In general, compared to the usual “ten” Huawei Mate 10 Pro will have a more impressive and memorable design. The following technical characteristics of the “advanced” novelty will be identical to Mate 10:
- The new eight-core mobile processor HiSilicon Kirin 970, made on a 10-nanometer process technology.
- Improved dual main camera with optics from the legendary Leica and optical triple optical zoom.
- Support for 4G LTE Category 12/13 networks (download speed up to 600 Mbps, transmission up to 150 Mbps).
- Support for Bluetooth v5.1 (?).
- Very impressive for the top flagship battery with a capacity of 4000-4500 mAh and support for fast charging of a new generation.
- Probably – the presence of wireless charging (not yet confirmed).
Unlike its predecessor, Mate 9 Pro, the release date for Mate 10 Pro is likely to not be postponed until January 2018, and Huawei’s most advanced flagship can be purchased no later than December. True, the price promises to approach 1000 US dollars.
In general, do not forget that this year, Huawei will stop producing budget smartphones and will concentrate its efforts in producing top-end models like Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
At the moment, in addition to China, the priority markets for it are the United States, Japan and the economically developed countries of the European Union. As soon as there will be more or less detailed information about Huawei Mate 10 Pro, we will certainly prepare a small “spy” review of this really interesting smartphone.