An image and filtered information puts us on the track of the Google Pixel 2 XL, the second generation of smart phones of this brand of the Internet giant.
Google Pixel 2 XL will be large, very large, with a noticeable increase in screen size of the original model, around 6 inches. In addition to the large size, the narrow bezels and perhaps a curved panel on the sides, would offer a lot of visual information.
AMOLED technology and native 2K resolution are taken for granted, while a halfway design between an LG G6 and the HTC 11, with metal chassis and glass resistant to dust and water, would confirm that LG will repeat as manufacturer of the terminal.
Google Pixel 2 XL (Informal Specifications)
- Display: LG OLED 5.99 inches 2560 x 1440 pixels OLED by LG
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 – 2.45 GHz
- Memory RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB
- Cameras: Front 8 MP – Rear 12 MP
- Battery: 3450 mAh
- Connectivity: USB-C, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi Fiac, 4G LTE, NFC, fingerprint scanner, water / dust IP53 certification
Google Pixel 2 XL with its younger brother Google Pixel 2, would be available next fall. They will debut Android 8 and will be compatible with all Google services and apps, including DayDream, Google’s virtual reality system. Its price level should not vary from the current, from 649 dollars.