The Chinese company has officially announced the Meizu M6 Note, a smartphone that is aimed at what we can consider as mid-range as it has a SoC Snapdragon 625.
At the design level the terminal follows the classic lines that Meizu has accustomed us, just take a look at the photos that we accompany to realize it. As regards the finishes the Meizu M6 Note has an aluminum body, another classic of the Chinese firm in its mid-range and high-end models.
At the rear we can see a configuration of double camera placed in vertical line. We are very interested in the position of the flash, since if you look you will see that Meizu has placed it in a horizontal position right in the area of the antenna bands.
Skipping its specifications we find the following:
- 5 inch screen with 1080 resolution.
- SoC Snapdragon 625 with eight-core Cortex A53 CPU.
- GPU Adreno 505.
- 3GB / 4GB of RAM.
- 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB storage capacity.
- Double rear camera of 12 MP and 5 MP with Sony sensor, front of 16 MP.
- Fingerprint reader.
- 000 mAh battery.
- Android 7.1.2 as an operating system with the Flyme OS customization layer.
A very interesting and very complete terminal, although unfortunately Meizu has not yet offered an exact date of availability and has not given the official prices, so we do not know how much will cost the new Meizu M6 Note. Yet the latest rumors were about $ 230.