HMD Global introduced the Nokia 8 in London last night and as we expected it is the first top of the company responsible for reflotar the Finnish brand.
After the launch of the Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 for the mid-range and entry-level, the company is in charge of the “resurrection” raises the level with another terminal designed to compete with the sector’s big ones.
Nokia 8 uses a metal and crystal chassis with 2.5D screen, and good size and resolution, along with hardware to the height, the most powerful mobile chipset in the market with a special cooling system, well connected with the premiere of Bluetooth 5.0, A high-quality camera system with Carl Zeiss lenses, double rear and a special front for autofocus or details like the triple microphone for 360-degree audio recording.
Specifications Nokia 8
- 3 inch IPS screen protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
- Native resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels.
- SoC Snapdragon 835 with eight-core CPU.
- GPU Adreno 540.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 64 GB of storage capacity, expandable with microSD
- 13 MP rear double chamber – 8 MP front with Carl Zeiss optics
- Battery: 3.090 mAh with Quick Charge Quick Charge 3.0
- Miscellaneous: NFC, Wi-Fi ac, LTE-A, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
Price and Availability of Nokia 8
With Android 7.1 pre-installed, several color finishes and versions with simple and double SIM, the Nokia 8 will be available from September 6 with a price in Europe competitive among top of range: 702 dollars.
Few “buts” can be put to this terminal that should be the true resurrect of the Nokia brand. And we are glad to have another alternative.