Thanks to the premature listings of a website China we have been able to confirm the sales prices of the Yotaphone 3, a highly anticipated terminal that stands out for having a double screen configuration.
In the front part we use a screen type AMOLED that ensures a good experience of use, while in the back we find an electronic ink screen that offers a minimum battery consumption and allows us to enjoy the optimum form of concrete contents , Such as e-books, magazines and comics.
These are the prices that will have to change the different versions of Yotaphone 3:
- Yotaphone 3 64 GB: $ 360 blank and $ 375 black.
- Yotaphone 3 128 GB: 465 dollars in white and 480 dollars in black.
It is not usually customary for a smartphone to be more expensive depending on the color it has, and less when we talk about relatively simple models like the Yotaphone 3, but we imagine it will be a mere adjustment to balance the demand for both colors.
Russia and China will be the first countries to receive this smartphone, which in theory is completely finished and ready for launch. There is no official date, but the latest information says it will arrive before the end of August.
We remind you the complete specifications of the Yotaphone 3:
- Main screen type AMOLED with a size of 5.5 inches and 1080p resolution.
- Secondary electronic ink screen with a size of 5.2 inches and 720p resolution.
- SoC Snapdragon 625 with Cortex-A53 eight-core CPU.
- GPU Adreno 506.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- Cameras of 13 MP and 12 MP.
- 64GB / 128GB of storage capacity.
- 200 mAh battery.
- Android as operating system.