This time the leaks about Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes from an official source, as the terminal has appeared prematurely in a listing on the website of the manufacturer, Samsung.
As we can see in the image the design is exactly the same as we had been seeing in previous leaks, which means that the images we have seen over the last few days are real and have shown us the terminal from all angles.
In addition to that listing of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the South Korean giant has released two short-length promotional videos that confirm two of the big keys that the terminal will have. One of them is the classic and well-known stylus, so characteristic of this range.
We expect Samsung to introduce enhancements to this accessory even though we do not have official information so we cannot overtake anything.
Another new feature that we can confirm with the second video is the presence of a dual rear camera configuration. Judging by what you see in that video we can expect optical zoom and blur effect (bokeh).
Regarding the specifications of the Galaxy Note 8 we remind you that unless surprise will have:
- 3-inch SuperAMOLED screen.
- Native resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels (QHD +).
- Aspect ratio 18: 9.
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.6 mm, with a thickness of 8.5 mm.
- SoC Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos 8895.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM.
- 64 GB / 128 GB of internal storage capacity UFS 2.1, expandable with microSD.
- Main camera with dual 12MP sensor – 8 MP front camera.
- 300 mAh battery with wireless charging.
- Bixby Assistant, USB Type-C.
- 3D Touch interface with navigation menus that can be activated with keystrokes.