Recently Koreans themselves have lighted up an accessory on the network, which was defined as the new “clever” fitness bracelet Samsung Gear Fit 3. Apparently, the date for the release of the gadget is planned for September of this year.
There is a possibility that the novelty will be shown at the international exhibition IFA 2017 in Berlin, which will be held there from September 1 to 6. But, maybe, Samsung Gear Fit 3 will show even earlier – on August 23 in New York together with the flagship Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
According to preliminary data, Samsung Gear Fit 3 is a kind of “golden mean” between classic fitness bracelets and smart watches: the device can be worn 24 hours a day, but the range of its capabilities is much wider than just collecting data on physical activity.
Key Features of Samsung Gear Fit 3
- New powerful (for wearable gadget) special processor with improved power saving parameters.
- Bright display
- Increased internal memory. Probably, the bracelet can even be used as an MP3 player in combination with wireless headphones.
- Navigation GPS and GLONASS.
- Protection from water and dust in accordance with IP68 and even with a margin. So the new Samsung bracelet can be safely taken at least in the shower, at least in the pool.
- Functions of monitoring not only sleep and physical activity, but also weight tracking, giving recommendations for doing exercises, etc.
- Displays notifications from your smartphone.
- Replaceable straps.
- Support for Bluetooth 5.0, which is especially important in the light of the availability of this latest flagship Samsung (Galaxy S8, S8 +, Note 8).
- Built-in Wi-Fi adapter, which brings the novelty closer to a smart watch, though with an emphasis still on the fitness component.