The firm TP-Link has presented the new TP-Link RE370K, a Wi-Fi extender with a smart plug that is presented as an all-in-one solution and which is also compatible with any wireless router.
With the RE370K we can easily extend the signal range of our Wi-Fi connectivity in a matter of seconds and enjoy a maximum speed of 1,200 Mbps thanks to the 802.11ac standard.
It is a very useful option to eliminate dead zones (those in which the signal of our Wi-Fi connection does not arrive), and also to improve the integration of all home automation devices in our home.
The RE370K extender also incorporates a smart plug that works through the Wi-Fi network and allows you to control connected devices. From lamps to fans, through televisions and heating systems, any connected device can be controlled from anywhere using the Kasa mobile application, which is compatible with iOS and Android.
Key features of the RE370K
- The new device can extend the Wi-Fi AC infrastructure. Also, can eliminate dead zones.You can easily control devices remotely with this smart plug
- Plug and play, can be managed through Kasa application
- Offers the Dual band operation; 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps). And, can reach up to the speed of 1,200 Mbps (combined performance)
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or access point
- It also has a Gigabit Ethernet port which will allow you to connect with the wired devices
The TP-link RE370K is now officially available with a recommended price of 59.39 euros , VAT included.