Vivo V7 Plus (Vivo V7 +) should soon appear in the market: a smartphone with a large frameless screen Galaxy S8, a dual front camera, not the weakest hardware “stuffing” and a thin case made of metal and glass.
Not so long ago, V7 Plus has already appeared in the catalogs of Indian and Chinese online stores. The price of the new Vivo is 24,999 rupees or about 390 US dollars. Thus, we are talking about a “strong average”.
The company Vivo is still not much interested in the other market, it even suffices native Chinese, where it is among the leaders in sales.
Key Chips Vivo V7 Plus (Vivo V7 +)
- Large screenless screen IPS with a diagonal of 5.5 inches and a resolution of FullHD + 1080 × 2160 pixels. Aspect ratio – 9 to 18 that is, like the flagship and much more expensive LG G6.
- In this case, the display itself is flat, in contrast to the same Samsung Galaxy S8, which for many is a plus. Curved side faces in fact do not carry any useful functionality, solely image image.
- Incredibly powerful dual front camera, consisting of a pair of sensors with a resolution of 20 Mp and 8 Mp. First of all, this configuration is responsible for the quality emulation of the “bokeh” effect.
- A pretty good basic 16-megapixel camera with aperture f / 2.0.
Presentation Vivo V7 Plus will be held on September 7, and not somewhere in the Middle Kingdom, and in Mumbai, India. Such an unusual choice of a place for the announcement of the novelty is due to the fact that the Chinese company is extremely interested in mastering this huge and very promising market.
At the heart of Vivo V7 Plus, as far as we know, lies the eight-core mobile processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625. Not the most powerful and advanced solution at the moment, however stable and run-in.
In terms of performance, it resembles the cheaper MediaTek Helio P25, but it surpasses it at once in several ways:
- Support for 4G LTE Category 7/13 networks, which guarantees a data download speed of up to 300 Mbps and transmission up to 150 Mbps.
- LTE Dual SIM mode (that is, both SIM cards work as LTE / WCDMA, not LTE + GSM).
- Support for FullHD + 1900 × 1200 screens (2,280,000 points) or similar number of pixels.
- Quick charge with Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
- A faster graphics accelerator Adreno 506 GPU.
Also Vivo V7 Plus will be equipped with 4 GB of RAM and a built-in flash drive with a capacity of 64 GB. The possibility of expanding memory is not yet confirmed, and is not refuted.
It is known that the smartphone has kept a 3.5 mm headphone jack and headset, uses the USB Type-C connector for charging and synchronizing data, and the battery capacity is 3150 mAh. Vivo V7 Plus running Android 7.0 Nougat with a shell Funtouch OS 3.0.