A month ago, the company introduced the Xiaomi Mi Max second generation. The device is a huge 6.44-inch screen, stereo speakers and a 12-megapixel camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, as in the flagship Xiaomi Mi6. Also it installed the battery capacity of as many as 5300 mAh that supports fast charging technology Quick Charge 3.0.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is already on sale, but from the moment of the announcement it was only available in one color – golden. This has raised questions from users, since it is not to everyone’s taste such variant colors. Therefore, Xiaomi announced the release of Mi Max 2 in the new color.
If you shop a smartphone with a big diagonal, but Mi Max 2 in gold color does not suit you, that from now on it will be available also in matt black version. It’s black and metal back cover, and the entire front panel.
Specifications Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in black remained unchanged:
- 44-inch display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels;
- Snapdragon eight-processor 625 configured for 14-nm process;
- Adreno graphics accelerator 506;
- 4 GB RAM;
- 64/128 GB internal memory;
- support for microSD memory cards of up to 128 GB;
- 12 megapixel main camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, f / 2,2;
- 5 megapixel front camera, f / 2.0;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- two slots for SIM-cards;
- 4G LTE support;
- infrared port to control home appliances;
- battery capacity of 5300 mAh that supports fast charging;
- Dimensions: 88.7 x 174.1 x 7.6 mm;
- Weight: 211 g
Mi Max 2 in black with 64GB of internal memory available in China for about $ 245.