A complete filtration has left us a round of images of the Xiaomi Redmi 5, its specifications and the prices that will have in each of its versions.
The renders show that it is a terminal that maintains the usual lines of the Chinese manufacturer and we see nothing particularly striking, although we are not clear whether it will be made entirely in metal or if you will combine a metal frame with plastic trim.
At the specification level the Xiaomi Redmi 5 will be available in three different configurations:
- SoC Snapdragon 625 (8-core Cortex A53 2 GHz CPU and Adreno 506 GPU) with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB or 32 GB storage capacity.
- SoC Snapdragon 630 (Cortex A53 eight-core 2.2 GHz CPU and Adreno 508 GPU) with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage capacity.
The rest of its specifications will be common to these three versions:
- 5-inch IPS screen with 1080p resolution.
- Cameras of 16 MP and 5 MP.
- Battery of 3.680 mAh.
- Android 7.1.1 as an operating system.
- Dual SIM (usable as a microSD slot).
The version with 3 GB / 16 GB will cost 110 euros to change, the 3 GB / 32 GB version goes up to 152 dollars and the 4 GB / 64 GB version cost – 125 dollars. Keep in mind that sellers who turn to import could offer them at higher prices, so those will only have “absolute validity” in China.
We do not have details about its possible release date, but it seems that this is a product that is completely finished and ready to hit the market, so in principle it should not take too long.