The Chinese company has officially introduced the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, a smartphone that is aimed at the mid-range although in some details points more appropriate ways of the high end.
Xiaomi has chosen to prioritize once again the value for money, a trinomial that has given very good results since it ventured into the smartphone sector. This is noticeable in all aspects of the terminal.
At the external level we have an attractive design and a good quality of construction, thanks to the use of a finished metal housing. Jumping to your specifications we find a smartphone quite capable for the price range on which it fits.
Here are the complete specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A:
- SoC Snapdragon 435 with Cortex A53 eight-core CPU.
- 5 inch LCD screen with 720p resolution.
- GPU Adreno 505.
- 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage capacity, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage capacity or 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage capacity.
- 13MP rear camera, 16 MP front.
- 080 mAh battery.
- Fingerprint reader.
- Android N as operating system.
All three versions have immediate availability but are currently limited to the Chinese market. These are the prices at the exchange of each of these variants:
- 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage capacity: 105 dollars.
- 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage capacity: 134 dollars.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage capacity: 179 dollars.
We do not have details yet on its distribution at the international level, but we imagine that there will be no problems to get it imported.